Informatica Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce is a FREE data loading application that automates the import/export of Salesforce and Force.com data between databases and files. New free data masking functionality now also included.
Import/export Salesforce data. Secure sensitive data with data masking.
Wizard-based interface. No coding. Installs as a tab.
Drag & Drop mappings. Data Transformations. Scheduler. Free Mobile App.
With Informatica Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce, you can reduce the time it takes to import or export critical business information between Salesforce CRM, Force.com and your database or file. This will help to ensure timely processing of new sales leads, accurate account and contact information across the organization, and product delivery, and other key business data that both your sales and marketing organizations use.
To learn more about our Salesforce Data Loader, Watch following webinar
How To Download and Install the Informatica Secure Agent
In some situations, you will need to download and re-install the Informatica Secure Agent. For example, you may need to install the agent on an additional machine, or you may need to re-install the agent on your own machine so that it points to a different Informatica Cloud org. Note that the Agent is tied to an org on installation, so if you wish to point it to a different org, you must re-install it.
If it has been some time since you created your Informatica Cloud account, or if you are installing additional agents a long time after the initial setup, you may get the following error message: “Agent is not available.” If you see this error message, contact Support (by clicking on the “Support” link in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen)
Re-Installing the Agent
If you are having a problem and you think it is the Agent, you may want to re-install it. To re-install the Agent, follow these steps:
Back-up any configuration files. For example, if you’ve defined proxy settings, make a back-up of your “proxy.ini” file (located in the “Program Files\Informatica Secure Agent” directory).
Uninstall the Agent by running the following program:
“C:\ Program Files\Informatica Secure Agent\Uninstall_Informatica Secure Agent\Uninstall Informatica Secure Agent.exe”.
Delete the Informatica Secure Agent directory.
Download and install the Agent.
Copy configuration files (If you had a proxy.ini file, copy it back).
Downloading and Installing the Agent
To download and install the agent, follow these steps:
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Click on Agents.
- Click the Download Agent button:
- Select your operating system, and click the Download button:
- Click the Save button to save the installer to your local machine. You will be prompted to select a location for the file on your local machine.
- Select a location and click the Save button:
- When the installer has finished downloading, locate the file – named “agent_install.exe” – and double-click it to start the installation.
- Click the Run button and follow the remaining steps in the installation wizard. #We recommend that you accept the installation default values.
- Enter your Informatica Cloud user name and password and click Register.
The Informatica Cloud Secure Agent window displays the status of the Secure Agent. You can restart, stop, and configure the Secure Agent proxy in this window. You can close the window at any time. The Secure Agent continues to run as a service until stopped.
The Secure Agent Manager minimizes to the Windows taskbar notification area. Closing the Secure Agent Manager does not affect the Secure Agent status.
Start or Stop the Informatica Secure Agent
Sometimes you may be required to start and stop your Informatica Secure Agent.
To restart the service on the Windows platform you must do the following:
- To your Start Menu (bottom left of your computer)
- Select Control Panel
- Open Administrative Tools
- Open Services Menu
- Once here you will right click and you can stop, start or Re-Start the service.